Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas.... Ha bloody Ha Ha

So Christmas is over, and that's depressing enough but to add to my post Christmas woes I got laid off on boxing day.

I worked every hour they asked me to, came in every time they called and what did I get in return. No thank you or a merry Christmas just "were sorry business slows down now and we have to let you go." 

hmmm so after 3 months and 10 days after I started I am unemployed again.  
As much as I try not to be sad and angry, I still feel cheated. 

however now I have time to relax again (and work on my blog) and my photography. 

I have decided to take a week of rest and relaxation before applying for more jobs. I have made a list of 9 places that i should apply to in the hope that one might take a chance on me.

so onward and upward :) 

I hope you all had a merry Christmas and i hope you have an even better new year.

Here's to 2011 

No comments: