Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Tantrums and Tears

well i guess i asked for trouble but I am still angry and upset.

3 weeks ago I had an eye test and needed new glasses so i got 2 pairs one for daily wearing and a pair of prescription sunglasses.


i waited a week and went to collect them and my daily pair were ready but my sunglasses not. so i had a lovely pair of glasses that actually suited me.... well until today that is.


I took my glasses off to have a nap and put them on top of my laptop when i woke up i went to grab a drink out of the kitchen... Sam was playing with his trucks and a potato (?)

by the time i had got back he had snapped them, completely pulling off one arm.


Needless to say i was not happy and he is not in my good books, i shouted at him and he laughed, by this point i had lost it and screamed so loud in frustration that he cried and i hurt my throat. Then i cried.

maybe i am overreacting, maybe he's a normal little boy but sometimes i feel like he does these things on purpose... my computer, my glasses, my clothes... nothing i own seems to stay in one piece with him around, dont get me wrong I love him to death but when will the trail of destruction end ?

and yes as i write this i am wearing prescription sunglasses !

No comments: