Monday, May 10, 2010

Worlds Apart

I am sitting here eating chocolate, lots of chocolate because I'm worried, Very worried.
As some of you know i am emigrating from the UK to the US in 3 weeks... what you might not know is that BA (British Airways) have just announced a series of strikes. One of them coincides with my flights.
and then there's that damn volcano.... still erupting as we speak.
I feel like breaking down and crying... and I would but there are a few things that stop me.
Firstly theres Sam, my beautiful brave little boy, how can i cry when he has been through so much with less fuss than i am making now.
Then there's my wonderful group of online friends... you know who you are so i wont name you all, but you are all very special to me and without you i'd probably go nuts.
and then theres My hubby, my wonderful loving caring sweet husband Ben, the reason for everything. my friend, my love, my rock. my everything.
we have spent more of our relationship apart than together and i just want to settle down together as a family. I miss everything about him and his lovely family. I want him to know that i love him and that he means the world to me.
I love you baby !
So guys if you feel so inclined please pray for me.. I just want to come home.

3 comments:

Jetsa said...

What sweet pic! I'm glad you'll soon be together for good! :)

Unknown said...

Hang in there! You'll get here, hopefully on the schedule you have planned, but you WILL get here and the rest will be history!

Love the pics!

duvetdiva said...

Thank you both :) i plan to do lots of travelling around the states so ill be visiting you at some point lol